Updated: Dec 16, 2018
The cold weather can be really tough on our skin. Here are my top 10 tips for glowing skin in the winter:
1. Don't over cleanse: use warm water in the morning and a light cleanser in the evening
2. Drink LOTS of water
3. Practice dry brush: use a coarser one on your body and a softer one on your face to remove dead skin
4. Exfoliate periodically to also help get rid of dead skin
5. Use natural products that don't contain harsh chemicals
6. Protect your face in the wind
7. Find a good moisturizer for your skin that doesn't leave it too dry or too oily
8. Put lotion on your feet with socks over night to keep them from cracking
9. Look into a less harsh soap for your hands
10. Eat a well balanced diet with lots of vegetables, proteins and of course healthy fats!
Want to stay up to date on my latest blog posts, recipes and events? Sign up for my newsletter here!