People tend to crave more raw foods, fruits and veggies in the summer months. These Rainbow Veggie Spring Rolls are the perfect summer snack or side dish AND they don't require any cooking! Make them with friends, bring them to the cottage, or serve a baby shower! Check out the recipe below.
Makes 6-8 large spring rolls (all depends on how big you make them)
1.5-2 avocados, sliced
1 beet, shredded
1.5-2 bell peppers, sliced
1 apple, sliced
2 stalks of celery, sliced
1 large carrot, peeled or sliced
1 medium cucumber, sliced
6-7 rice paper wraps
1. Fill a roasting pan or shallow bowl with warm water
2. Place rice paper wrap in water until it begins to soften.
Note - it will continue to soften even after you take it out of the water!
3. Line your veggies on the edge closest to you.
4. Leave about 1 inch on each side (see picture above)
5. Begin to roll and tuck while also tucking int the sides
6. Eat as is or cut in half
Recommended serving: I recommend serving with with tamari and/or a almond butter sauce (mix peanut butter, sesame oil, and tamari for a quick dip!)
Want to stay up to date on my latest blog posts, recipes and events? Sign up for my newsletter here!