I want to tell you that health and wellness DOES NOT need to be complicated. If you haven't already, I encourage you to read the following to blog posts to catch you up to speed.
There are pretty simple health habits you can start incorporating TODAY that don't require fancy equipment, workout clothes or gadgets.
Here are my top wellness tips for you to start now!
1. Sleep more: Yes, most of us complain about being tired when in reality we aren't getting our eight hours of uninterrupted sleep
2. Drink more water: Get 2-3L of water a day. Get a new water bottle if you need to, bring it everywhere and set a reminder on your phone if you can't remember to drink it!
3. Eat more greens: no you don't have to eat salads all day every day but you can add greens to your smoothie, sautee them in with your eggs, add them to pastas, sauces, stir frys, or go ahead and actually eat a salad!
4. Get outside: the best source of vitamin D is the sun so get outside and soak up some rays!
5. Practice mindfulness: more diseases are being linked to chronic stress. Be sure to take time to yourself and find things that help you manage stress (exercise, going for walks, baths, reading, etc)
6. Move: move your body everyday. No you don't have to do an intense workout everyday but going for a walk, stretching/yoga, HIIT, running, swimming, going to the gym, etc., are all great options.
7. Prioritize mealtime: make time to make, eat and enjoy healthy food. This won't happen everyday because life happens but do your best to sit down and enjoy a healthy meal.
If you are ready to make these changes and want to take your health to the next level, be sure to check out my 12 Week Online Group Coaching Program which is running from September 18th to December 4th.
This program includes both personalized one-on-one coaching and 6 live group coaching calls. You ready?! Head to the link below to learn more and sign up and don't hesitate to email email@example.com set up a free call to ask questions.
To stay updated on events, promos and programs, sign up for our newsletter!