2.5 cups puffed quinoa
2-3 tbsp maple syrup
1.5 cups peanut butter (or more - see directions)
2 tbsp coconut oil
250 gram bag dairy free chocolate
1. add peanut butter and maple to a saucepan on low-medium heat and stir until it melts.
2. Remove from heat and stir in quinoa puffs.
3. Spread mixture into a 9 x 9 baking dish.
4. Put in freezer while you make the topping
5. Add chocolate and coconut oil to a sauce pan on low-medium heat and stir until melted.
6. Option 1: Pour over quinoa puff mixture and let sit in freezer for 3 hours then move to fridge
7. Option 2: Spread a layer of peanut butter over quinoa puff mixture then add chocolate layer to prevent chocolate from seeping into quinoa puff mixture. Let sit in freezer for 3 hours then move to fridge.