Updated: Jun 5, 2019
Sometimes the radio can get a bit repetitive or we have too much screen time with TVs, phones and tablets. I started to listen to podcasts when I am doing things like cleaning or background noise when I am doing work. It's great because I get to learn something useful and applicable to my life while doing other things.
If you are new to podcasts or are looking for new podcasts to listen to, check out my top 7 recommendations below (in no particular order):
1. Mindbodygreen Podcast: covers all ends of the nutrition wellness spectrum. This is great for nutrition newbies and veterans looking to learn different perspectives, learn about new products and trends and improve health overall.
2.Goal Digger by Jenna Kutchner: This is one of my favourite podcasts because Jenna is down to earth, honest and experienced. This podcast is good for entrepreneurs or for people looking to set/achieve goals.
3. Deliciously Ella: The Podcast: This is a newer podcast I was introduced to. I have been following Deliciously Ella since I first got instagram so I have always been a fan. This podcast talks about nutrition and wellness and business and they draw on experts for interviews.
Want access to more of my favourite resources? Download my guide here for free!
4. Let it Out by Katie Dalebout: This is one of the first podcasts I ever started listening to. It covers so many amazing topics about nutrition and eating well, disordered eating, natural personal care, self care, creativity and the list goes on!
5. The Melissa Ambrosini Podcast: this podcast is more about making positive personal changes in your life, relationships and overall mindset.
6. Soul of Fire Podcast by The Balanced Blonde: covers everything from blogging and entrepreneur ship to nutrition and wellness tips!
7. The Ultimate Health Podcast: This podcast literally covers it all when it comes to health and wellness. With well over 200 episodes, there is a wealth of information waiting to be listened to!
Comment below on some of your favourite health or non-health related podcasts!
In good health,
Want to stay up to date on my latest blog posts, recipes and events? Sign up for my newsletter here!