Updated: Feb 8
Practicing mindful eating has many great benefits. Essentially it is the process of taking your time to eat without distractions.
Here are some key tips to practice mindful eating:
1. Eat without distractions. For example, put away the phone, don't sit in front of the TV, and avoid eating at your desk
2. Take a few deep breaths before your first bite
3. Put your fork down between each bite
4. Chew your food until its mush
Why practice mindful eating?
1. Greatly supports digestion
2. Helps with portion control
3. Help you enjoy and appreciate our food more
In good health,