Salads are just for the summer. Lighten up a holiday meal with this simple holiday inspired salad!
1. 1-2 cups of spring mix or arugula (or greens of choice)
2. 1/4 cup dried cranberries
3. 1/4 cup crushed walnuts and/pr pecans
4. 1/2 cup roasted chickpeas
5. 1/2 cup shredded and roasted brussel sprouts
6. 1/4 cup goat feta or dairy-free cheese
1. 1 tbsp tahini
2. 1/4 cup water
3. 1/2 lemon, juiced
4. 1 tsp maple syrup
5. 1 tsp garlic powder
6. Optional: add olive oil to thin out
1. Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl
2. Combine all the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and then drizzle over salad
Want to stay up to date on my latest blog posts, recipes and events? Sign up for my newsletter here!