Smoothies can be a great addition to your diet. But if you want to take it next level, then try adding some greens. This week I challenge you to have 5 days of green smoothies...but don't worry! Follow the tips below if you're new to green smoothies:
Download my go-to smoothie recipe here!
1. Start small: for the first couple of days only add a little bit of greens and slowly increase you intake each day
2. Start mild: for the first 2-3 days try using spinach as its the most mild. By the end of the week try something new like collards or kale
3. Make it creamy: to make the texture better, add frozen berries or banana, and half an avocado. Using plant-based milks like coconut milk also help make it more creamy!
4. Use fruit in moderation. To mask the taste of the greens, try adding a little bit of one kind of fruit like half a banana, or a 1/2- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
5. Add protein powder and/or nut butters to make sure you stay fuller for longer!
Want to stay up to date on my latest blog posts, recipes and events? Sign up for my newsletter here!
Interested in coaching or menu planning services? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set your free introductory call!