Ok here is perhaps the most underwhelming post for some, and exciting for others. Am I the only one who gets satisfaction from those instagram posts of perfectly organized fridges filled with veggies? Ok well, I hate to break it to you but mine does not look like that BUT it does contain a lot of goodness that I would like to share. Check out the photos and the list of key products below.
Want my full grocery list? Click here to download it for FREE!
1. Dairy-free milk. Usually coconut or cashew for me.
2. Nut and seed butters. Usually peanut butter and sunflower seed butter because that agrees with my stomach the most
3. Vegan cheeses and sauces like Nuts for Cheese or Nonas
4. Sauces: tamari, honey dijon, Chosen Foods salad dressing
5. Tahini which is basically a seed butter
6. Sprouted tofu
7. Beef, chicken, eggs and fish
8. Greens, greens and more greens
9. Veggies. I always have cucumber, bell peppers, mushrooms and onions on hand
10. Treats: sometimes I like to have kombucha on hand or leftover homemade goodies
11. Homemade energy balls
12. LEFTOVERS - always and forever!
13. Some fruits but mostly just apples
Want to stay up to date on my latest blog posts, recipes and events? Sign up for my newsletter here!
Interested in coaching or menu planning services? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set your free introductory call!